SCROLL FOR UPDATES
The American people need to see/hear this before the election. Jennifer Griffen is now on this story that the pastor I quoted several weeks ago posted on his blog. This is absolutely disgusting. The WH needs to be pillared on this NOW!
It’s obvious the MSM except FOX is unwilling to report this story. This is not a partisan issue. This is a very serious issue for all Americans. The POTUS not only has failed as the CINC he’s lied directly to the American people.
Below Carolyn’s link to this breaking news I’ve reposted the pastor’s account from his sources.
———- Forwarded message -!———
Date: Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Subject: Fox’s Jennifer Griffin exposes Obama’s lies about Benghazi
Four years ago, the mainstream media buried all of the racism and corruption scandals about Barack Obama; as a result, he was elected. Now the media’s trying desperately to get him elected again by burying a brand new scandal. But this one is too horrible for words. On September 11, 2012, Obama’s administration repeatedly refused to send aid to Americans being attacked in Benghazi, Libya, despite the Americans screaming desperately for help again and again. The cold cruel response was always ’stand down’, do nothing, don’t help them. Even when the Americans gave the coordinates for the deadly mortars attacking them, the administration refused to authorize air strikes. As a result, two SEALS met needless deaths.
All of the liberal mainstream are refusing to publicize this story - so it’s left up to you and I to do the job for them. I beg every one of you to tell the truth about Benghazi to every person you know. It’s only eleven days before the election - this story must get out. The Obama administration has already killed four Americans; if Obama is re-elected, the entire country will share the same fate.
(Please click on the link so you can listen to Jennifer Griffin’s heartbreaking description of what really happened in Benghazi. It will make you weep.)
by Bryan Preston
Fox’s Jennifer Griffin deserves a Pulitzer for the work she is doing to uncover what really happened during and after the assault at Benghazi. In her latest blockbuster, she reports on how American personnel were left without aid during the battle.
Fox News has learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that three urgent requests from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. Consulate and subsequent attack nearly seven hours later were denied by officials in the CIA chain of command — who also told the CIA operators to “stand down” rather than help the ambassador’s team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.
Former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were part of a small team who were at the CIA annex about a mile from the U.S. Consulate where Ambassador Chris Stevens and his team came under attack. When they heard the shots fired, they radioed to inform their higher-ups to tell them what they were hearing. They were told to “stand down,” according to sources familiar with the exchange. An hour later, they called again to headquarters and were again told to “stand down.”
Who gave those stand-down orders? Was the CIA director, Gen. David Petraeus, aware of them? Did he approve them? Who specifically took any part on this decision?
A Special Operations team, or CIF which stands for Commanders in Extremis Force, operating in Central Europe had been moved to Sigonella, Italy, but they too were told to stand down. A second force that specializes in counterterrorism rescues was on hand at Sigonella, according to senior military and intelligence sources. According to those sources, they could have flown to Benghazi in less than two hours. They were the same distance to Benghazi as those that were sent from Tripoli. Specter gunships are commonly used by the Special Operations community to provide close air support.
According to sources on the ground, the special operator on the roof of the CIA annex had visual contact and a laser pointing at the Libyan mortar team that was targeting the CIA annex. The operators were calling in coordinates of where the Libyan forces were firing from.
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta told reporters at the Pentagon on Thursday that there was not a clear enough picture of what was occurring on the ground in Benghazi to send help.
“There’s a lot of Monday morning quarterbacking going on here,” Panetta said Thursday. “But the basic principle here … is that you don’t deploy forces into harm’s way without knowing what’s going on.”
“Monday morning quarterbacking”? They had a laser on the target. An F-18 could have reached the scene from Sigonella in about an hour and destroyed it.
The denial of aid is criminal. Whoever gave those multiple stand-down orders may be an accomplice to manslaughter, at least.
The notion that there was nothing they could have done is absurd. The military has binders and binders — note that word — of contingency plans to deal with breaking security issues and attacks. But our troops, according to Sen. John McCain, were not even put on alert, and field operators on the scene were ordered to stand down.
More: When the 3 AM crisis phone call came in, Barack Obama hatched a plot to attack American free speech rights. And then he went to bed.
Update from Bob Owens: There was an AC-130U gunship on the scene in Benghazi, but it was not allowed to fire.
Update: The CIA denies Fox’s report.
Dear Mr. Roots,
A portion of your post was sent to me from a high level source in the DOS without attribution. I assumed he/she found it factually based. From your previous military svs I would expect you have extensive contacts that want this story to get out. I’m not requesting that you reveal your sources only that you have first hand sources and or can attest to the authenticity of your narration.
I’m a member of a blogger group (Media Mythbusters) that attempts to hold the MSM accountable when they knowingly or inadvertently run propaganda from the enemy.
Here’s my latest post to the group:
I saw the author of this piece last night on Greta. He nails what I’ve been thinking for a while about our President that leads from the rear and is in perpetual campaign mode.
Our CINC has been MIA. What galls me the most is his lackadaisical attitude over the attack on our consulate. IMO this was an act of war that deserves his full attention and response to our enemies that such actions will not be tolerated no matter what god they worship.
BTW no one responded on my earlier post to vet this piece I received from a very trust source who generally is in the know about this things as to what happened at the consulate.
September 28, 2012 12:00 A.M.
Thanks for your e-mail concerning my article, Courageous. As you properly surmised, I have many contacts. I also would not write something I did not absolutely believe to be accurate. Since I wrote this a week ago, several of the details I wrote about have been validated through other reporters and agencies. I suspect most, or possibly all the particulars will eventually come out. However, I am not in a position to name my sources.
Former Staff Sergeant, USMC
Captain, U. S. Navy Chaplain Corps (Ret)
Recently I was teaching a class in my church on the biblical character, Joshua. You remember him – he’s the one who took over for Moses to lead the Israelites into the Promised Land. God made several promises to Joshua in the opening verses of this book of the Bible named after him. Three times God instructs Joshua to “be strong and courageous.” In fact, one of those times God instructed him to be “very courageous.” The road ahead was a tough one and Joshua would need to be up to the task.
The news has been full of the attacks on our embassies throughout the Muslim world, and in particular, the deaths of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others in Benghazi, Libya. However, apart from the shameful amount of disinformation willingly distributed by the Main Stream Media and the current administration, there’s a little known story of incredible bravery, heroics, and courage that should be the top story of every news agency across the fruited plain.
So what actually happened at the U.S. embassy in Libya? We are learning more about this every day. Ambassador Stevens and Foreign Service officer Sean Smith, along with administrative staff, were working out of temporary quarters due to the fact that in the spring of 2011 during the so-called Arab Spring, the United States cut ties with then president Moammar Gadhafi. Our embassy was looted and ransacked, causing it to be unusable. It is still in a state of disrepair. Security for embassies and their personnel is to be provided by the host nation. Since Libya has gone through a civil war of sorts in the past 18 months, the current government is very unstable, and therefore, unreliable
A well-organized attack by radical Muslims was planned specifically targeting the temporary U.S. embassy building. The Libyan security force that was in place to protect our people deserted their post, or joined the attacking force. Either way, our people were in a real fix. And it should be noted that Ambassador Stevens had mentioned on more than one occasion to Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, that he was quite concerned for his personal safety and the welfare of his people. It is thought that Ambassador Stevens was on a “hit list.”
A short distance from the American compound, two Americans were sleeping. They were in Libya as independent contractors working an assignment totally unrelated to our embassy. They also happened to be former Navy SEALs. When they heard the noise coming from the attack on our embassy, as you would expect from highly trained warriors, they ran to the fight. Apparently, they had no weapons, but seeing the Libyan guards dropping their guns in their haste in fleeing the scene, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty snatched up several of these discarded weapons and prepared to defend the American compound.
Not knowing exactly what was taking place, the two SEALs set up a defensive perimeter. Unfortunately Ambassador Stevens was already gravely injured, and Foreign Service officer, Sean Smith, was dead. However, due to their quick action and suppressive fire twenty administrative personnel in the embassy were able to escape to safety. Eventually, these two courageous men were overwhelmed by the sheer numbers brought against them, an enemy force numbering between 100 to 200 attackers which came in two waves. But the stunning part of the story is that Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty killed 60 of the attacking force. Once the compound was overrun, the attackers were incensed to discover that just two men had inflicted so much death and destruction on their numerically superior force.
As it became apparent to these selfless heroes, they were definitely going to lose their lives unless some reinforcements showed up in a hurry. As we know now, that was not to be. I’m fairly certain they knew they were going to die in this gun fight, but not before they took a whole lot of bad guys with them!
Consider these tenets of the Navy SEAL Code: 1) Loyalty to Country, Team and Teammate, 2) Serve with Honor and Integrity On and Off the Battlefield, 3) Ready to Lead, Ready to Follow, Never Quit, 4) Take responsibility for your actions and the actions of your teammates, 5) Excel as Warriors through Discipline and Innovation, 6) Train for War, Fight to Win, Defeat our Nation’s Enemies, and 7) Earn your Trident every day ( http://www.navyseals.com/seal-
Thank you, Tyrone and Glen. To the very last breath, you both lived up to the SEAL Code. You served all of us well. You were courageous in the face of certain death.
And Tyrone, even though you never got to hold your newborn son, he will grow up knowing the character and quality of his father, a man among men who sacrificed himself defending others.
God bless America
A U.S. ambassador is missing and his diplomatic team is desperately fighting off terrorist attacks. Our commander-in-chief and his national-security team in Washington are listening to the phone calls from the Americans under attack and watching real-time video from a drone circling overhead. Yet the U.S. military sends no aid. Why? . . .
More reports from the Internet on the Benghazi attack:
These three are probably the best:
Was Obama gun-walking arms to jihadists?
We have two likely possibilities for what occurred, plus a subplot involving arms to al-Qaeda, which could be treason.
These are the questions that the White House press corps are not demanding answers too from Real Clear Politics:
. . . This cover-up, like that in Watergate, goes right to the top. What’s being covered up is much worse than a “third rate burglary.” Why was security so lax? Why were the ambassador’s pleas for more turned down? Why did the president lie? Americans have a right to know. Few in the media have tried to find out . . .
Today’s breaking new developments as the leaks from the inside continue. This time from Hot Air:
posted at 4:41 pm on November 1, 2012 by Allahpundit
posted at 8:54 pm on November 1, 2012 by Allahpundit
From PJ Media:
From the American Thinker:
From the Gateway Pundit:
the solution to the “stand down” controversy …. barack obama did not have to tell the military to “stand down” on any rescue mission, because he had never told them to “stand up” …
From the Daily Beast:
Nov 1, 2012 4:19 PM EDT
Two U.S. officials tell Eli Lake that the State Department never requested military backup the night of the attack.
From the American Thinker: